Music Player


MusicPlaylist

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hip Hop June


- 2 Pistols - Eyes Closed
- 2 Pistols - Let's Ride
- 2 Pistols - Robbery
- 2 Pistols ft. BMU - Lookin' Down On Em
- 2 Pistols ft. Slick Pulla & Blood Raw - We Run It
- 2 Pistols ft. Trey Songs - That's My Word
- 2 Pistols ft. Tyra B - Candy Coated Diamonds
- Balance ft. Yukmouth - I'm Good
- Blood Raw - Go Head
- Blood Raw - I Miss You
- Blood Raw ft. Big Rube - I'm The Truth
- Blood Raw ft. Lyfe Jennings - Tryin' To Get Home
- Bullet - Get It
- CL Smooth ft. Junior Reid - Foreign Minds
- Cole ft. 2Soul - Take It Slow
- Crooked I - Dear Tupac
-Da Grizzly ft. J Ortez - She Got It
- DJ Khaled ft. Nas & Cool - I'm On
- Dolla - Good Pussy
- Dre ft. Daywu - Boom Boom Room
- G-Unit - Kitty Kat
- Gorilla Zoe - Can't Help Myself
- J-Dollaz - She's Cold BANGA!
- Joe Hound ft. Dre - Roll With Me
- Lil Wayne - Lollipop (Ross Hogg Remix)
-Lil Wayne ft. David Banner & Busta Rhymes - La La La (Remix) (Re-Up)
- LL Cool J - Rocking With The GOAT
- LL Cool J - Show You What To Do With That
- Lord Kossity - Bete De Brolik
- Lord Kossity - Face A La Réalité
- Mannie Fresh ft. The Show & Lil Wayne - Imma Get Mine
- Meo ft. Petey Pablo & JD - They Luv It
- Money ft. Ransom, Brisco & Flo-Rida - You Can Go
- Obie Trice - Hold Up
-Phraydoe Peans ft. Crooked I - Worldwide Revenue
- Rich Graham - Looking For You
- Roscoe Umali ft. Bosko - Lakers Anthem
- RZA ft. David Banner - Straight Up The Block
- Satta ft. Wayne Wonder - Nah Gon' Pitty Them
- That Dogg Pound - Get My Drink On
- The Clipse - Fast Life
- Young Buck - My Whole Life
- Yung L.A. - We Fly Futuristic
Linkz:

No comments: